They are not very revolutionary but very easy to follow. With these seven simple eating rules you will enjoy a healthier and probably more happy life too.
- Get your nutrients mainly from raw foods such as fresh fruit and vegetables. Eat vegetables 2 times a day and 2 pieces of fruit.
- Eat as much home-cooked food as possible. By eating at home you will get less processed food inside (if you keep to rule 1 of course). So you have complete control over what you eat and you can choose how it will taste. Also, you will lessen yourself soon with home-cooked meals.
- Use fats like real butter and vegetable oil preferably from the first cold pressing. They are not your enemy as long as you use them to a degree.
- When you eat at a restaurant, leave sandwiches and ask for an additional portion of vegetables.
- Drink mostly water. Sometimes some alcohol, coffee or other drinks can not hurt. There are several studies of contradictory claims about cancer and other diseases in relation to drinking for example coffee or alcohol. A bit of variation can only be of course, of course.
- Treat all soft drinks with or without calories as if it is alcohol. In other words, they drink in moderation and not too often.
- Eat with others like your family or family. This sets you up for cooking yourself, you will eat less quickly and it will make you happy too.